Buena Park Water Heaters
There’s nothing quite like the shock of freezing cold water to bring you back to your senses. That’s why so many people come to General Service Plumbing after having had the unfortunate surprise of a cold shower! The experience makes them realize that it’s time for a change, specifically, a change to their Buena Park water heaters.
Water heaters are a critical part of your home’s infrastructure, providing you with hot water for everything from showering to washing dishes and clothes. Without this appliance, your home lacks the primary functions your household needs to survive. More importantly, if you’re not taking proper care of your Buena Park water heaters, you’ll constantly run into both minor inconveniences and large-scale issues in your home.
To avoid these issues, have the experts in water heater-related, General Service Plumbing care for all of your water heating systems. Whether you have conventional or tankless models, we have everything you could need to meet your water heating needs. That’s because we specialize in water heater and this focus helps us provide excellent service to all of our customers.
Don’t hesitate another day longer! Call to speak with one of our service representatives at (323) 855-7911 today.
Varieties Of Water Heaters in Buena Park
There are two primary types of water heaters in Buena Park. They are:
- Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are just what they sound like: water heaters that do not have or store hot water in a large storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters heat water on an on-demand basis. These water heaters are best for homes and businesses that employ fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
- Traditional Buena Park Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters in Buena Park are, by far, the most common type of water heater in the area. Like tankless water heaters, conventional heaters heat water using gas or electricity. However, the primary difference is that traditional water heaters then store the hot water in a large storage tank for later use. As a result, these water heaters are best for homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Buena Park Water Heater Repair Fixes These Issues
One of the most common questions our team of Buena Park water heater experts gets asked is: “Do I need water heater repair in Buena Park?” Well, to help answer this question, our team of plumbing professionals has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards you needing professional Buena Park water heater repair services. That list includes things like:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust-colored or cloudy, hot water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Leaks or flooding around your water heater
Any of these symptoms may signify that you need water heater repair in Buena Park.
Water Heater Replacement in Buena Park
If your water heater is giving you trouble, the first thing you’re probably thinking of is cost. How much will it cost to repair the water heater? Is it better to replace it in the long run? The answer depends on a few factors. While technicians can repair some water heater problems effectively, others are not simple to address. You may need to replace your water heater if it’s experiencing significant issues—and this may be the more cost-effective option. In some cases, our Buena Park water heater replacement services can save you money over old or outdated water heaters. This savings results from reducing the amount you spend every month on utilities.
Questions To Ask When Considering Buena Park Water Heater Replacement
- Do you keep needing frequent water heater repairs? A professional water heater repair technician can quickly fix a one-time issue. These issues may include a broken thermostat or pilot light that goes out. However, if you find yourself calling a plumber often, your water heater could be on its way out. Owing to this, you may want to consider water heater replacement in Buena Park.
- Have your water/utility bills increased lately? Unexplained increases on your water/utility bills are among the most common indicators of an inefficient water heater. To this end, replace your current water heater with a new, energy-efficient model. By taking this step, you can cut unnecessary costs. Ultimately, this change can save you a ton of money.
- Is it harder to get hot water, or does it run out faster? If you find yourself turning the shower dial further and further to get hot water, or if the hot water seems to run out much quicker than it once did, it probably means something is wrong with your water heater. A professional can diagnose the problem and determine whether repairs are possible.
- How old is your water heater? Most traditional tank water heaters are designed to last about 12 to 15 years. On the other hand, most tankless last for nearly 20 years. If your water heater is older than this, or if you’ve never had it serviced, it is probably a good time to consider water heater replacement.
- Does the cost of repairs exceed the price of a new water heater? This one is pretty obvious—if it’s going to cost more to repair your current water heater than to replace it entirely, it only makes sense to have a new one installed. Our Buena Park water heater repair and replacement technicians will provide you with an honest, upfront price regarding the cost of repairs vs. the cost of a new water heater installation. That way, you can make an informed choice.
Specialized and Expert Care For Buena Park Water Heaters
Here at General Service Plumbers, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your water heater needs. We have you covered, from Buena Park water heater repair to replacement and maintenance! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Buena Park water heater experts today!