Fullerton Water Heaters
Water Heater Repair In Fullerton
Hot water is one of the bare necessities of modern life. Without this luxury, you may as well have stepped back in time a century or two. So, how do you ensure that your hot water is always flowing? Simple, just give General Service Plumbing a call today. We provide every service that your Fullerton water heaters need to stay strong for years to come. Our team of experienced professionals knows the most common maintenance and repair procedures that your appliances require. They can even identify if your unit needs replacement. No matter the job, our team can handle it all.
General Service Plumbing specializes in all things related to water heaters. We handle all services for conventional, tankless, and commercial water heaters, so you can be sure we know our stuff. Our plumbers specialize in water heaters, so we provide better, attentive service than our jack-of-all-trades competitors. Here at General Service Plumbers, we offer reliable, affordable, and professional water heater services! From repair to replacement and installation, our Cerritos water heater experts have you covered! If you need any help with your water heaters, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
Our Water Heater Repair in Fullerton Can Help with These Issues
Before considering our Fullerton water heater repair service for your system, look out for the following signs:
- Discolored Water: A discoloration of your home’s hot water supply may be due to a buildup of sediment in the tank. In this case, a plumber can fix the issue by cleaning out your tank. However, during cleaning, your plumber may find that the source of the discoloration is not sediment but rather a rusting tank. A rusting tank will require a replacement.
- Insufficient Hot Water: If you find that you’re running out of hot water much sooner than usual, you may have an issue with the system’s heating elements. Having these replaced may solve the issue.
- Low Temperatures: If the temperature of your water is consistently low, chances are your heating elements are covered in mineral deposits. Our plumbers will know the best way to resolve this issue.
- Rumbling Noises: All water heaters produce some noise during operation, but a noticeable increase in the amount of noise your unit makes may signal a larger problem.
- Leaks: It doesn’t take a genius to know that your water heater shouldn’t leak. Many leaks require minor fixes that your plumber can provide. However, some leaks, like those caused by rust, may necessitate a complete replacement of your water heater.
In most cases, these problems are only a minor nuisance that our plumbers can easily handle during our Fullerton water heater repair service. However, if you put off repairs for too long, you may find yourself needing a water heater replacement in Fullerton.
Start Thinking About Fullerton Water Heater Repair
Water heaters in Fullerton have a lifespan that ranges from around 10-15 years. While there is no guarantee that your system will even reach these ages, you can be sure that there will be a noticeable change in its performance if it does. Even with proper maintenance, it is likely that you will begin to see the usual signs of wear (leaking, rust, temperature loss) after a continuous decade of service.
Once your system hits this age range, you’ll find that a reliable repair service becomes critical to your water heater’s continued operation. While your system will inevitably reach a point of no return, water heater repair in Fullerton can ensure that you get the most out of your system before you replace it.
The Benefits Of A Water Heater Replacement in Fullerton
It can be difficult giving up your existing system in favor of a new one. If you’ve kept up with your maintenance, you may feel compelled to continue repairing your water heater for as long as possible. Getting rid of your heater would be a waste of money, after all. However, a water heater replacement in Fullerton is practically guaranteed to save you money over your old unit.
For starters, a leaking unit runs up a large water bill fast. It’s simply impractical to maintain an appliance that hemorrhages money like that. Not only will a replacement system avoid this issue, but new water heater models are also more energy-efficient. That means that even if your current system were working optimally, it wouldn’t be as efficient as a new model. All of that energy efficiency adds up to a lower utility bill and more money in your pocket. More importantly, failing to replace a rusting water heater affects the comfort and health of your household. Rusty water, after all, is not the healthiest way to clean yourself or your dishes.
When deciding what kind of water heater to buy for your replacement, have General Service Plumbing advise you on which model is best for your home. Our Fullerton water heater replacement services are sure to help you find exactly what you need.
Signs You Need Our Fullerton Water Heater Replacement Services
Before you commit to a Fullerton water heater replacement, make sure that you’ve thoroughly considered all your options. Replacing your existing water heater is an important decision that will affect you for years to come. Before you take the plunge, think about your system and whether or not it exhibits any of the following:
- The Need For Frequent Repairs Every appliance needs repairs from time to time, but if issues keep appearing and repair bills are stacking up, it may be time for a replacement. This fact is especially true if the repairs will cost you more than the original water heater did.
- Energy-Waste If you suddenly find that your utility bills are reaching new heights, it may be time to replace your water heater. A new unit will likely be both more energy and water-efficient.
- Age Once your water heater hits its twilight years, you’ll find that you won’t get as much out of it as you once did. As most units fail after 10 to 15 years of operation, this is a good time to start looking your next water heater.
- Rusting: Chances are you won’t notice your water heater rusting until it becomes a major problem. However, once the rust begins giving your water a reddish tint, there’s no turning back. The rusting process will continue until your water heater is full of pinhole leaks and can no longer function. Not only does the rusting process spell doom for your water heater, but it can also be hazardous to the health of your household!
- Leaks: While certain leaks only require replacing failing components, larger leaks usually mean the end of a water heater. If you suddenly find that your water heater has suffered major structural damage, attempts to repair the damage often only lead to further disaster.
Any one of these issues is cause enough for a full water heater replacement in Fullerton. If you find yourself dealing with several of these problems, you can be sure that you’re ready for a new water heater.
Treat Yourself To The Best Service In Fullerton Water Heaters
For years, we here at General Service Plumbing have focused our efforts on providing our customers with the very best services for Fullerton water heaters. We know how important hot water is to the customers in our community and want to make sure that each one of them gets the help they need to keep their systems up and running. We stand ready to answer the call for all your water heater service needs and are committed make each of our clients happy. Please don’t wait any longer to deal with your water heater issues. Call us at (323) 855-7911 to schedule an inspection of your water heater today!