La Mirada Water Heaters
Modern life simply isn’t at its best if you can’t enjoy a warm shower in the comfort of your own home. That’s why it’s crucial to have a water heating system you know you can rely on to give you a consistent stream of perfectly heated water. When you need a team to help you bring your water heater into the 21st century, why not call the experts in La Mirada water heaters, General Service Plumbing.
General Service Plumbing‘s team of trained plumbers specializes in all things water heater. As such, you can feel confident you’re getting top-quality service when you choose to work with us. Furthermore, we offer our services twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, so we’re always ready to meet you in your time of need. Whether you need effective maintenance, quick repairs, or a total replacement of your tankless or conventional systems, we have everything to help you.
Don’t sit around suffering the consequences of an old, outdated heater. Call to speak with one of our service representatives at (323) 855-7911 and get the help you need for your heater today!
Water Heaters in La Mirada Generally Come In Two Forms
There are two primary types of water heaters in La Mirada. They are:
- Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are just what they sound like: water heaters that do not have or store hot water in a large storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters heat water on an on-demand basis. These water heaters are best for homes and businesses that employ fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
- Traditional La Mirada Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters in La Mirada are, by far, the most common type of water heater in the area. Just like tankless water heaters, conventional water heaters heat water using gas or electricity. However, the primary difference is that traditional water heaters then store the hot water in a large storage tank for later use. As a result, these water heaters are best for homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Judge Your Own Need For La Mirada Water Heater Repair
One of the most common questions our team of La Mirada water heater experts get asked is: “Do I need water heater repair in La Mirada?” Well, to help answer this question, our team of plumbing professionals has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards you needing professional La Mirada water heater repair services. That list includes things like:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust-colored or cloudy, hot water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Leaks or flooding around your water heater
Any of these symptoms may signify that you need water heater repair in La Mirada.
Water Heater Replacement in La Mirada
If your water heater is giving you trouble, the first thing you’re probably thinking of is cost. How much will it cost to repair the water heater? Is it better to simply replace it in the long run? The answer depends on a few factors. While technicians can repair some water heater problems effectively, others are not so simple to address. You may need to replace your water heater if it’s experiencing significant issues—and this may be the more cost-effective option. In some cases, our La Mirada water heater replacement services can save you money over old or outdated water heaters. This savings results from reducing the amount you spend every month on utilities.
Signs You Need Our La Mirada Water Heater Replacement Service
- Do you keep needing frequent water heater repairs? A professional water heater repair technician can quickly fix a one-time issue. These issues may include a broken thermostat or pilot light that goes out. However, if you find yourself calling a plumber often, your water heater could be on its way out. Owing to this, you may want to consider water heater replacement in La Mirada.
- Have your water/utility bills increased lately? Unexplained increases on your water/utility bills are among the most common indicators of an inefficient water heater. To this end, replace your current water heater with a new, energy-efficient model. By taking this step, you can cut unnecessary costs. Ultimately, this change can save you a ton of money.
- Is it harder to get hot water, or does the hot water run out faster? If you find yourself turning the shower dial further and further to get hot water, or if the hot water seems to run out much quicker than it once did, it probably means something is wrong with your water heater. A professional can diagnose the problem and determine whether repairs are possible.
- How old is your water heater? Most traditional tank water heaters are designed to last about 12 to 15 years. On the other hand, most tankless last for about 20 years. If your water heater is older than this, or if you’ve never had it serviced, it is probably a good time to consider water heater replacement.
- Does the cost of repairs exceed the price of a new water heater? This one is pretty obvious—if it’s going to cost more to repair your current water heater than to replace it entirely, it only makes sense to have a new one installed. Our La Mirada water heater repair and replacement technicians will provide you with an honest, upfront price regarding the cost of repairs vs. the cost of a new water heater installation. That way, you can make an informed choice.
We’ll Handle Your La Mirada Water Heaters From Now On
Here at General Service Plumbers, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your water heater needs. From La Mirada water heater repair to replacement and maintenance, we have you covered! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of La Mirada water heater experts today!