Montebello Water Heaters
If you’re living life without one of General Service Plumbing‘s Montebello water heaters, then you’re still living in the Stone Age. Water heaters are a vital part of everyday life required for daily activities like cooking and bathing. That mean’s that if you’re living with a water heater that isn’t working at its full potential, then you’re not living life to its fullest! Don’t get held back by your water heater; let our team of plumbing professionals help get your system in order and experience the best-heated water of your life!
With our 24/7 service, you know that there’s always a trained and certified plumber just waiting to help you improve your water heater situation. Whether you need help fixing a simple leak or are looking for a total replacement of your system, we have just what you’ve been looking for. Don’t hesitate another day longer! Call to speak with one of our service representatives at (323) 855-7911.
Common Varieties Of Water Heaters in Montebello
There are two primary types of water heaters in Montebello. They are:
- Tankless Water Heaters
Tankless water heaters are just what they sound like: water heaters that do not have or store hot water in a large storage tank. Instead, tankless water heaters heat water on an on-demand basis. These water heaters are best for homes and businesses that employ fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
- Traditional Montebello Water Heaters
Traditional water heaters in Montebello are, by far, the most common type of water heater in the area. Just like tankless water heaters, conventional water heaters heat water using gas or electricity. However, the primary difference is that traditional water heaters then store the hot water in a large storage tank for later use. As a result, these water heaters are best for homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
When To Call for Montebello Water Heater Repair
One of the most common questions our team of Montebello water heater experts gets asked is: “Do I need water heater repair in Montebello?” Well, to help answer this question, our team of plumbing professionals has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards you needing professional Montebello water heater repair services. That list includes things like:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust-colored or cloudy, hot water
- Strange noises coming from your water heater
- Leaks or flooding around your water heater
Any of these symptoms may signify that you need water heater repair in Montebello.
Is It Time For Water Heater Replacement in Montebello?
If your water heater is giving you trouble, the first thing you’re probably thinking of is cost. How much will it cost to repair the water heater? Is it better to simply replace it in the long run? The answer depends on a few factors. While technicians can repair some water heater problems effectively, others are not so simple to address. You may need to replace your water heater if it’s experiencing significant issues—and this may be the more cost-effective option. In some cases, our Montebello water heater replacement services can save you money over old or outdated water heaters. This savings results from reducing the amount you spend every month on utilities.
Here’s how you can determine whether you need a Montebello water heater replacement
- Do you keep needing frequent water heater repairs? A professional water heater repair technician can quickly fix a one-time issue. These issues may include a broken thermostat or pilot light that goes out. However, if you find yourself calling a plumber often, your water heater could be on its way out. Owing to this, you may want to consider water heater replacement in Montebello.
- Have your water/utility bills increased lately? Unexplained increases on your water/utility bills are among the most common indicators of an inefficient water heater. To this end, replace your current water heater with a new, energy-efficient model. By taking this step, you can cut unnecessary costs. Ultimately, this change can save you a ton of money.
- Is it harder to get hot water, or does the hot water run out faster? If you find yourself turning the shower dial further and further to get hot water, or if the hot water seems to run out much quicker than it once did, it probably means something is wrong with your water heater. A professional can diagnose the problem and determine whether repairs are possible.
- How old is your water heater? Most traditional tank water heaters are designed to last about 12 to 15 years. On the other hand, most tankless last for about 20 years. If your water heater is older than this, or if you’ve never had it serviced, it is probably a good time to consider water heater replacement.
- Does the cost of repairs exceed the price of a new water heater? This one is pretty obvious—if it’s going to cost more to repair your current water heater than to replace it entirely, it only makes sense to have a new one installed. Our Montebello water heater repair and replacement technicians will provide you with an honest, upfront price regarding the cost of repairs vs. the cost of a new water heater installation. That way, you can make an informed choice.
Contact Us for Montebello Water Heater Services Today!
Here at General Service Plumbers, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your water heater needs. From Montebello water heater repair to replacement and maintenance, we have you covered! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Montebello water heater experts today!