Whittier Commercial Water Heaters
Whittier Commercial Water Heaters are necessary plumbing fixtures in any modern home or business. Here at General Service Plumbers, we offer reliable, affordable, and professional water heater services! Our Whittier water heater experts have you covered from repair to replacement and installation! If you need any help with your Commercial Water Heaters, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
The Two Types of Commercial Water Heaters in Whittier
There are two primary types of Commercial Water Heaters in Whittier. They are:
- Tankless Commercial Water Heaters
Tankless Commercial Water Heaters are what they sound like Commercial Water Heaters that do not have or store hot water in a large storage tank. Instead, tankless Commercial Water Heaters heat water on an on-demand basis. These Commercial Water Heaters are best used in homes and businesses that employ fewer than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
- Traditional Whittier Commercial Water Heaters
Traditional Commercial Water Heaters in Whittier are, by far, the most common type of water heater in the area. Like tankless Commercial Water Heaters, traditional Commercial Water Heaters heat water using gas or electricity. However, the primary difference is that conventional Commercial Water Heaters then store the hot water in a large storage tank. These Commercial Water Heaters are best used in homes and businesses that use more than 40 gallons of hot water every day.
Do You Need Whittier Water Heater Repair
One of the most common questions our team of Whittier commercial water heater experts gets asked is: “Do I need commercial water heater repair in Whittier?” To help answer this question, our team of plumbing professionals has put together a list of common plumbing problems that point towards you needing professional Whittier commercial water heater repair services. That list includes things like:
- No hot water when called
- Smelly or foul-tasting hot water
- Rust-colored or cloudy, hot water
- Strange noises coming from your commercial water heater
- Leaks or flooding around your commercial water heater
Is Whittier Commercial Water Heater Replacement Necessary?
Like with commercial water heater repair, we often get asked when Whittier water heater replacement is necessary. Commercial water heater replacement in Whittier is essential if your unit is facing any of the following signs of trouble:
- Age – If your commercial water heater is over 10-years-old, it is probably time to consider replacing it.
- Constant Repairs – If you need to call us out for Whittier commercial water heater repair more than a few times a year, you may need to consider a replacement.
- Efficiency – Another good reason to consider Whittier commercial water heater replacement is energy efficiency. Newer models are more efficient.
Contact Us for Whittier Water Heater Services Today!
Here at General Service Plumbers, we pride ourselves on being the go-to company for all your commercial water heater needs. We have you covered from Whittier commercial water heater repair to replacement and maintenance! So, what are you waiting for? Contact our team of Whittier commercial water heater experts today!